What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When visiting our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your email address or other details to help us improving your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site by requesting information for an artist for example.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, or sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To send periodic emails regarding other artists works, events and services
How do we protect your information?
• We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
• We do not use Malware Scanning.
Do we use 'cookies'?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. The only possible links we could provide is artist's webpage or portfolio. We are not responsible for the content of these websites.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
If a data breach occurs
We will notify you via email within 7 business days
We collect your email address in order to
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
We agree to the following
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com
We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondance
Exceptions to consent
In accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the following circumstances to collect your personal information without the consent of your authorization:
• National security, national defense security related
• Related to public safety, public health, major public interest;
• Criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and enforcement of the relevant provisions;
• For the maintenance of personal information or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests but it is difficult to get your own consent;
• The collection of personal information is your own public to the public;
• From the legitimate disclosure of information to collect personal information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
• According to your request to sign a contract necessary;
• For the maintenance of the products or services provided by the safe and stable operation of the necessary, such as the discovery, disposal of products or services failure;
• Required for legitimate news reports;
• Academic research institutions based on public interest to carry out statistical or academic research necessary, and to provide academic research or description of the results, the results contained in the personal information to identify the processing;
• Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.
The photos on this site come from different sources. All content on the site is covered by copyright. Any recovery is therefore subject to the agreement of the author under the Intellectual Property. These include texts describing the work of artists, the works of artists themselves or more generally the identity of the site, whether graphic or editorial. These contents can not be reproduced freely without prior request and without indication of the source. Non-commercial reuse, and in particular educational reuse, is authorized on the condition of respecting the integrity of the information and not altering the meaning, the scope, the application and to specify its origin and date publication. The information may not be used for commercial or promotional purposes. The reuse for commercial or promotional purposes of the development, from public information, of a product or service intended to be made available to third parties for free or for a fee. Requests for permission to reproduce content should be directed to the editors of the site, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Commercial or advertising reproductions are not allowed.
798 Art District No.4 Jiuxianqiao Lu Chaoyang District
Last Edited on 2017-10-31